We developed several products in IT telephony field. We developed the Voice AI agent for outbound calls that you can use to replace an entire call center, while handling hundreds of calls, lowering peak traffic and personnel costs. We have worked out the AI Virtual Secretary that can replace your voicemail, the AI Virtual Secretary will take your calls, provide two-way dialogues (ask questions, answer questions, etc.), give you a summary of the calls and provide other services (all the services provided at the Website at any time referred to as the “Services”).
In order to provide you with the Website and Services, we need certain information about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use our Website and Services (https://jiq.ai/).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- we collect offline or on any other apps or websites of JIQ or its affiliates, including websites you may access through our Website.
- you provide to or is collected by any third party.
Other websites and apps, and other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Who we are and how to contact us
JIQ LTD, a company registered in the United Kingdom, is the operator of the Website and is responsible for making decisions about how we use your personal information (also referred to as ‘JIQ’, the ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this policy).
- Name: JIQ LTD, company number 13894598
- Address: 4 Princes Street, Mayfair, London, England, W1B 2LE
- Email address: email@example.com
Children under the age of 18
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information we collect about you and how we use it
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process information you provide to us when you create account at the Website and use Services or when you contact us. In addition to the information directly provided by you, we collect and process technical and behavioral information about your device, your use of the Services.
We collect and process the following information:
- Contact Data: your email address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline; we also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including your name, surname, email addresses), if you contact us.
- Profile Data: your email address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline; phone number; First name and last name; we also collect records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Device Data: information about your browser, device, including IP address, unique device identifiers, device OS, model, configuration, and settings.
- Usage Data: information regarding your use of our Website and Services, such as how you engage with the Website, how you interact with content through the Website and problems encountered.
- Call Data: voice recordings of the calls, the full transcription and the short summary of all the calls made by your contacts to you when you use the AI Virtual Secretary.
How is the information collected?
We may use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through direct interactions with you, by use of automated technologies, from third parties (including providers of technical services or analytics providers) and from publicly available sources.
- Information you provide to us. This is information (including Contact and Profile Data) you consent to giving us about you by filling in forms on the Website and Services (if applicable), or by corresponding with us (for example, by email). It includes information you provide when you subscribe for the newsletter or otherwise register on our Website, use the Services, and when you report a problem with the Website or our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information collected automatically. Each time you use our Website we will automatically process personal information including Device and Usage Data. We process this data using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see COOKIES section below for more details.
- Information we receive from third parties. You may choose to share certain data with us from third parties, or we may collect such third-party data automatically. For example, we may receive information about you from analytics providers (such as Google). The Call Data we receive from your contacts when they make calls to you when using the AI Virtual Secretary.
How do we use the information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
To provide you with the Website and Services
- We process Device Data, Usage Data and Call Data to operate the Services for you. We also use this information to provide technical and customer support to you.
- We use Contact and Profile Data to manage our relationship with you including when you communicate with us (for example, for subscribing for our newsletter, requesting information, or making a complaint).
In accordance with our legal obligation or legitimate interest
We may need to process certain information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, such as to carry out analysis and test our Website to ensure their stability and security. We may also use certain personal information to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience to you.
In order to provide you with full experience, we may use your personal information to:
- administer and protect our business and administer the Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis and system testing
- ensure the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- monitor trends so we can improve our Website and Services
- offer new or additional features of our Website and Services
We may also use your personal information (including Device and Usage Data) to help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Website and to ensure that we provide fair experience to all users.
In addition, we may use your personal information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you fail to provide personal information
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (i.e., to provide you with Services available through our Website). In this case, we may have to cancel the services you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Who we share information with
We share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us deliver the Website and Services to you and analytics providers. We may also share your information with other companies within the JIQ group of companies. Where required by law, we will share your personal information with public authorities, law enforcement agencies, regulators, or such other authorities.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including: to administer and provide services, including to run, operate and maintain our Website; to perform analytics; to provide technical and customer support. Such service providers may also include professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors, and insurers, who provide consultancy, legal, insurance and accounting services.
These service providers will process on our behalf only such personal information as required for the purpose of performing the Services. We make sure that each service provider is contractually obliged not to process your personal information for any other purpose.
to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of JIQ’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by JIQ about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
with your consent.
to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of JIQ, our customers or others.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection (collectively, “cookies”) may include:
- Cookies (or device identifiers): small text files that are placed on your computer or device by a web server when you access our Services.
- Web Beacons: small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain services and verifying system and server integrity).
We may place and access cookies on your computer or device, which are known as “first party cookies”. Cookies may also be placed and accessed by third parties, which are known as “third party cookies”.
The types of cookies described above may be "session cookies" or "persistent cookies". Session cookies are only stored on your device whilst you are using our Services and are deleted when you log off from the Services. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time after you log off from the Services or close your browser.
Third Party Cookies
Some third-party service providers that we engage may place their own cookies on your hard drive or device when you use our Website and Services. These cookies may provide information to those third parties about your browsing habits or may be used for security.
Our Website may contain cookies from third-party analytics providers, which help us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our operations. These technologies enable the analytics providers to set or read their own cookies or other identifiers on your device, through which they can collect information about your online activities across applications, websites, or other products.
When You Visit Third Party Websites or Service
If you visit or use third party websites or services, those third parties may place cookies or similar technologies on your computer or device. For more information about what cookies or similar technologies those third parties use, please review the third-party services’ cookie policies.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Our Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. We will send you our newsletter and promotional offers if you subscribe for it. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out at any time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may follow the “unsubscribe” link provided in your email or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form and/or cookie settings). You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also terminating your access to the Website and/or the Services. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.